Baltimore Steel Container Sales & Rentals
OnlineShippingContainerSales.com is the number one source to rent and buy shipping containers in Baltimore. Whether you are looking to purchase a 40' high cube one trip container in Baltimore to store things at a school, or you want to compare rates on a 40' container rental for a project site, OnlineShippingContainerSales.com has the answers to all of your needs. OnlineShippingContainerSales.com is committed to providing customers with the best quality units at the lowest prices, while also providing excellent customer service.
Container Sizes Available in Baltimore, MD
There are a ton of different sized ISO conex containers available that are perfectly suited to a variety of different needs. You can also customize units with additional doors, storage racks, ventilation and more to better meet your specific needs. Here's the most common sizes offered.
- 10' L x 8.5' H x 8' W
- 20' L x 8.5' H x 8' W
- 20' L x 9.5' H x 8' W - High Cube / HC
- 30' L x 8.5' H x 8' W
- 40' L x 8.5' H x 8' W
- 40' L x 9.5' H x 8' W - High Cube / HC
- 48' L x 8.5' H x 8' W
- 54' L x 8.5' H x 8' W
Conex Shipping Container Conditions Available in Baltimore
There are many different types of conditions when it comes to new and used containers. Here are the most common conditions, ordered from the nicest and most expensive to the cheapest.
- One Trip / New - these containers only take one trip across the ocean and are in the best condition. They are referred to as on-trip or new containers.
- Cargo Worthy / CW - cargo worthy containers have made multiple trips across the ocean, but they are still in excellent condition and are still certified for use in intermodal shipping. They are still wind and waterproof, and cost slightly less than one-trip units.
- Refurbished - these are not certified for shipping or hauling cargo but they are excellent for storing things on site as they are wind and waterproof, and refurbished steel containers also look like new since many of them get new paint.
- Wind & Water Tight / WWT - these are an affordable way to store things. The units may have some rust or dents, but they are structurally sound and your things will be kept safe inside them.
- As Is - these containers are not guaranteed to be wind or water tight. You will most likely have to patch holes and refurbish the containers in order to make them suitable for outdoor storage. They will also most likely have rust and dents. It's recommended to view as is steel containers in person before purchasing them.
Renting or Buying a Shipping Container vs Self Storage & Portable Storage
Here at OnlineShippingContainerSales.com we know you have a lot of options when it comes to storing your things in Baltimore. Here are the three most popular choices:
- Shipping container at your location - this is the most affordable and convenient way to store things in Baltimore, as long as you have room for the container.
- Self storage - this is more expensive than renting a storage container in Baltimore, and also less convenient since you have to travel back and forth to the self storage facility each time you want to access your things.
- Portable storage containers - these can either be kept at your location or in an off site warehouse. This is an affordable solution, but these units are not as secure as a steel cargo container.